Tricycle

Jakob's big birthday gift for his second birthday was a tricycle.  We waited to give it to him until Saturday morning, because we figured if we let him ever ride it outside without a helmet, he would forever reject riding it with the helmet.  After nap time, we had Jakob sit on the couch and close his eyes while Dan got it from downstairs.  Unfortunately, he wasn't in the mood to put the helmet back on, so after trying it a little inside, we put everything away until we have time and he's in a better mood.

I'm waiting very patiently for Daddy to come back with my surprise
Time to cover my eyes!
Surprise!
I'm much more excited about it than I look in this picture
Get me on this thing
I've got some practicing to do, but I can't wait to cruise around on my new tricycle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9