Happy Mother's Day

Wishing all the mothers out there a very happy Mother's Day!  I can't believe this is my third Mother's Day already.  Dan and Jakob always give me the royal treatment, but as I've gotten bigger and more uncomfortable these past few weeks, Dan has really stepped up (more than normal, he's always been a world class father and husband) to help and make me feel pampered.  Although Jakob doesn't really understand why and how today is special, we've had a wonderful weekend together, which is the best gift ever.  Here is some of the beautiful art Jakob made me for my special day:

Flowers from Jakob...he helped Grandma and Grandpa Janelle plant them, and he decorated the pot
Two bunches of flowers, a necklace with an impression of his thumb, and a new purse...I'm a lucky mommy!!
The best gift of all, my little sunshine in the morning sunshine
Giving Hemingway a taste of his own medicine...that's my boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9