Saving Salamander

While playing with his big truck on the basketball court, Jakob found a little red salamander that was in need of help getting back into the shade.  We quickly got his bucket, scooped the little guy up, and transported back to the stream next to our house before he got too dried out.

Jakob to the rescue!
Hello, little friend
Come on, Holden!  We've got work to do!
This looks like a better spot for the salamander than the hot basketball court
Daddy is helping me dump the salamander on the side of the stream
Now that the crisis has been averted, I'm going to rinse out my bucket
To infinity and beyond!  (Or, at least, back to the basketball court)
This truck was built for speed 
I am loving all this sunshine and warm weather
I'm running so fast I look like I could be blasting off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9