Thanksgiving

As I mentioned last week, we headed to upstate NY on Thanksgiving day for a weekend of fun.  Because we traveled on Thursday, we had the big meal on Friday, but that didn't stop Everleigh from showing off her new eating skills the first night.    She loved having different helpers spoon her the sweet potatoes, and Jakob enjoyed having someone other than Dan and me chase him around to get him into his PJs.

Grandpa Hall is first in line to feed me tonight
I'm thankful for sweet potatoes!
You're next, Grandma Janelle
Last but not least, Uncle Travis got his turn.  Good thing I was still hungry!
I can't wait to meet my cousin, Aunt Jaimie
Corn and peas...two of my favorite things to eat
It took her a while, but I finally let Grandma Janelle get me dressed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9