Helmet Head

Saturday morning we went to Richmond Rescue to get a free, brand new helmet for Jakob to go with his new tricycle.  I fully expected it to go poorly, because he doesn't particularly even like hats on his head.  Amazingly, we got through the entire fitting without him making a peep.  Then the EMT doing the fitting said "all done!" and Jakob burst into tears.  Fortunately looking at the ambulances helped calm him quickly.

This is not my idea of a fun Saturday morning
 I do sort of like all the cool bugs on this helmet though
Wait, you mean I need to wear this thing on my head?!
And there's a chin strap?!?!
Thank goodness for the ambulances to distract me from my helmet-induced trauma
I'm going to hang onto this for a while
I may not entirely like this yet, but I'll give it a try on my own terms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9