Open Gym

Last Friday we finally made it down to open gym that our friends have been talking about for weeks.  It worked out perfectly that Dan had a meeting in Waterbury right up the road from the gym so he could be there too.

When we first arrived, Jakob was pretty overwhelmed by the size of the room, all the equipment, and the number of kids running around.  The price of admission was $7, and for about four minutes I was pretty sure I was going to have a $7, hour and a half hug.  But he quickly realized open gym is a toddler's dream come true, and he was off to the races chasing Graham around, bouncing, jumping, climbing, and dangling.

Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures...needless to say, Jakob wasn't really standing still for much of our time at the gym.

This. Is. Awesome.
I think I can, I think I can
I knew I could, and then I came back down to climb the mountain of mats all over again
Dangling
How do I get up on this one?
WHEE!!!!
The only truly clear picture Mommy could get of me all day was after I fell asleep on the way home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9