Getting our Tree

I'm behind with the pictures, big time!  Anyway, the first weekend in December we took the kids to get our Christmas tree.  Jakob wasn't feeling well (he had a stomach bug that I later got, and now that I know how he felt, I feel so bad for making him leave the house at all), but he was game for getting a tree.  We were very excited because it's Everleigh's first time, and the weather was conducive to getting a tree because it was scenic, snow globe type snow that didn't hamper walking.  Well, Everleigh fell asleep on the three minute drive, so we left her in the car, and Jakob wasn't keen on walking even one step, so it wasn't the perfect family moment we hoped.  But we ended up with a beautiful tree - our biggest yet, even though we were hoping to get a slightly smaller than normal one, and things went relatively smoothly, so I'm calling it a win.
I'm ready to pick a tree as long as someone carries me
Mommy and I are so happy with the one we chose
We're ready to head home (Everleigh is in there!)
Daddy was such a mountain man, sawing down the tree
Zzzz....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9