Everleigh's First Pickle

There's a deep appreciation for pickles on both sides of the family, but no one comes close to matching Grandma Hall's love of pickles...until now.  Although she was a bit confused by it at first, Everleigh quickly learned to enjoy her dill teething toy.  She was seriously angry with me when I threw it away when it fell on the floor!

It's good to be a big kid and be able to eat pickles.
E:  What is that?  I need one of those!
So just jam it in my mouth like this?
Oh my.  This is very new.
Do I like this?
I'm really not sure about it.
Better go back for more
This is unlike anything I've had before
Salty, garlicky, dilly...
...and good enough for another taste
and another
Hmm, this might be the best thing ever
Yes.  I'm officially a pickle lover!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9