Time to Decorate

Dan and I got the lights onto the tree while the kiddos were sleeping, and we were so excited to decorate it with Jakob when he woke up.  Like I said, he wasn't feeling well, so when he woke up he demanded we take the lights down and refused to put up ornaments.  "Oh, what fun...."

Everleigh, however, loved to look at the tree, and I'm sure she would have been happy to put each and every ornament in her mouth if we had let her.  :-)  Jakob slowly warmed up to the tree in its decorated form, and now he loves it!

I'm testing the stability of the tree base.  It looks solid.
I'm sorry I slept through the tree cutting, but I'm ready for fun now
From my command center, the tree looks great to me
Let's get things more festive
That's better
I'm looking quite festive too
Varying degrees of excitement
Sawing down the tree, just like Daddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9