Clifford the Big Red Dog

We're so lucky to have wonderful mom and pop shops in Vermont, even though we've got a few of the big box stores too.  One of our favorite stores is Buttered Noodles, a toy and clothing store for children located right near the evil Walmart and Toys R Us.  True to their name, they hand out freshly made buttered noodles to kids, and they regularly have story time and special events.  On Saturday, December 13th, they had Clifford the Big Red Dog come for a visit and stories.  Jakob wanted to go, but he wanted nothing to do with Clifford once he saw him.  He had fun eating his noodles and playing, and to my great shock he agreed to get his hand painted (a snake, which is one of his favorite things right now.)  Apparently all that fun gave him a chance to warm up to the main event, and he was eventually willing to give Clifford some love.  Miraculously, we got out of there without spending any money!

Check it out!  I love noodles!
I better take time out from my coloring to have this delicious snack
I put trucks in my cart.  That means they're mine, right?!
Doing dishes...isn't Mommy pleased!
I'm sitting still for my hand tattoo
This is going to be so cool
I'm Jake the Snake!
I'm officially the toughest two year old in Huntington now
No tattoos for me, I'm much too dainty for that (plus I would probably lick the paint off, and that can't be good)
Check out my tat, Clifford
Time for a fist bump...
...a kiss on your nose...
...and a hug!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9