Trapp Morning

Sadly for me, I woke up with a horrible migraine on Sunday morning during our Trapp visit, so I missed out on all the fun.  (Plus Everleigh took a long nap, so I was in the room waiting for her.)  After breakfast in Grandma's bed, everyone else took Jakob out to see the Scotch Highland cows and go swimming.  Then they headed to the lovely indoor pool, and I brought Everleigh over for her first time swimming when she woke up.  She looked so precious in her little two piece suit, and, not surprisingly, she loved the pool.  Her favorite part was watching Jakob splash.

Mmm, breakfast in Grandma's bed.  The cleaning ladies will never know that I was the messy one.
Look at these cows!  They've got more hair than even Daddy!
I'm up (and looking adorable in more animal prints)!  Take me to the pool!
Eat your heart out, boys
I'm an excellent splasher
This swimming gig is fabulous!
Our little fish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9