ThanksFriendsMas 2014

Last weekend we headed to Shelburne for our annual ThanksFriendsMas meal with our Vermont family.  Sarah generously agreed to host at her parents' spectacular, spacious home, and she cooked a turkey that could have won awards for appearance and taste.  It was so nice to see our friends, enjoy a HUGE meal and some drinks, and let the kiddos play together.

I'm so happy to be wearing another cute dress for another party!
So glad you're back from NYC for a visit, Dr. Daley.  How about a fist bump?
Our lovely little lady with the equally lovely host
Hey, I'm Mr. Tambourine Man 
I see a candle, so naturally I'm singing happy birthday
Pop quiz.  In playing with this car I:
a.  Knocked two wheels off
b.  Potentially allowed the dog to swallow one wheel
c.  Put a half-eaten pickle under the hood
d.  All of the above
Graham and I are sharing the toys we brought
Time to chow down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9