Trapp Lodge

Dan decided to book a night at the famous Trapp Family Lodge for us the night after Halloween.  (Yes, Trapp as in von Trapp of the delightful Sound of Music fame.)  We floated the idea to my parents to join us, and they quickly booked a dog friendly room.  Uncle Brian and Aunt Kim had gotten a gift certificate as a wedding gift a few years ago, so they were able to get dog friendly room and join us too.  Everleigh was so happy to meet UB and AK, and both kids loved all the Saratoga gear they gave as gifts.  We had delicious meals from the hotel restaurant for dinner and played in UB and AK's room.  Jakob was most excited about the wildebeest that was mounted outside the wall near their room, and he repeatedly demanded to be taken into the hallway to see it.  He also spent a good amount of time running around like a wild child in their room.  Good times!

They've got a huge teddy bear and cookies here.  I can tell I'm going to like this.
Not all women can wear animal prints as well as I can
Did I mention how much I like huge teddy bears and cookies?
Hooray for meeting AK!
Check out my awesome new hat!  It has a horse on it!
Will someone please take me to see the wildebeest?
Yes, someone please take Jakob out of this room before he destroys it.  Plus it'll give me more time to play with AK.
I TOUCHED IT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9