Getting Ready to Trick or Treat

I'm finally getting around to our Halloween pictures!  We had such a fun time trick or treating this year, and it was great to have Grandma and Grandpa Janelle to help and enjoy the holiday with us.  Jakob willing got into his Mater costume (I wasn't sure that would happen), and he practiced the trick or treating procedure all day leading up to the main event.  Everleigh didn't make a peep the whole time we were out, and although she wasn't officially dressed up (her "costume" is actually a snow suit), she looked adorable anyway.  Here are some pictures of us before we started knocking on doors:

I'm happy to be my favorite character, Mater!
Check out how strong I look in this
It's my first boo, but not my first Halloween shirt
I'm part bunny, part cheetah?
Time to trick or treat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9