Jakob Milestone: Peeing on the Potty

Who knew a little bit of pee could bring so much happiness!?  All day today, Jakob willingly wore big boy underpants without a diaper, and he spent lots of time (hours, all together) sitting on his potty.  He had two accidents during the day, but he didn't get discouraged and kept trying to go on his potty.  I took Everleigh upstairs for a bath, and at about 7 I heard him running across the kitchen floor to the bottom of the stairs.  I could just hear the thrill in his voice when he shouted up "Mommy, I DID IT!!!"

Because he went pee on the potty for the first time, Jakob earned a new train named Hiro.  He was so happy that he jumped up and down chanting "I'm excited!"  We're so proud, and hopefully we have more potty training success now that he's got one under his belt.

This is how Jakob spent most of the day
He liked pretending his shirt was a scarf
And he liked running around in just his undies...
...a lot!
There it is!  His first pee in the potty!  (I'm well aware of the fact that this is gross for just about everyone in the world except me, but it's my darn blog, and I'm so happy I'm gonna post it!!!!)
Showing off his new train
Such a handsome little man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9