Early Christmas Morning

We were up relatively early Christmas morning, which was no surprise.  Jakob was surprised and thrilled to see that Santa and Rudolph had enjoyed the snacks he left for them!

Before Aunt Karen woke up and Grandma and Grandpa Janelle arrived from the hotel, we allowed the kids to open the presents in their stockings.  Much to our infinite pleasure, Jakob was willing to open just a few gifts at a time so that we could extend the fun of the day from start to finish.


Enjoying some quiet Christmas cheer before our guests join us
My mixer truck is still here!
The stocking were hung by the chimney with care...so they wouldn't catch on fire
A pirate ship!  Hooray!
I'm sitting on the couch, closing my eyes, and waiting like a big boy for my stocking
Oh boy!  J for Jakob!
I'm going to find all sorts of uses for this pirate hook
My first Minnie!
Ahoy, I can be a pirate too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9