Graham's Third Birthday Party

Jakob's best buddy Graham turned 3 on January 17th, so we headed to the Gilmans to help him celebrate.  There was a truck and cars theme, which all the little boys loved, and all the kids got a kick out of the yellow hard hats.  Graham requested a menu of mac and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, yogurt, cheese sticks, and graham crackers, so all the kids ate well (just about all of Jakob's favorite foods!)  He also wanted a red cake with blue frosting and green M&Ms, and needless to say that was popular with the kids as well.  Jakob talked about blowing out the candles the whole way over the mountain, and fortunately Graham was willing to share one of his awesome truck candles with Jakob.  It was such a wonderful time!

This is my idea of culinary perfection, right down to the truck spoon!
Anything I can put in my mouth, including this hat, is my idea of perfection
Mommy got to have a glass of wine, which she also thought was perfection!
Is it time to sing and blow out the candles?
WHOA!  Gabester!  Be careful with that lighter!
Happy birthday to Graham
I'm helping blow out a candle
Isn't that truck candle amazing?  I insisted on having it on my plate while I ate cake.
Hands are more efficient than forks
I look lovely in my party dress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9