Button Bay

A few weeks ago, Dan took Jakob to Button Bay in Vergennes while Everleigh was napping.  They were the only ones there, and Jakob loved being an explorer.  They even got to see a pair of bald eagles, which didn't fly away until they were almost directly underneath them!

Where are all the people that live in that building?
If no one is here, I'm going to start my adventure by the water
It's hard to know for sure, but I was probably having some deep thoughts here
Now my thoughts have shifted to throwing rocks into the lake
Look at this one!
If no one is here, I'm going to run around like a wild man on the deck
AAAAAHHHH!
Where to next?
I'm a little worried about those huge eagles above my head
Now you see what I'm talking about

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9