First Trip to the Store

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but grocery shopping with Everleigh last week was actually more of a challenge than going with Jakob.  We went last Wednesday morning to the store in Richmond, about 10 minutes from our house.  They have a cart with an infant seat attached, so I strapped her into that, but it was definitely too big for her.  Between that and the stimulation of all the lights, sounds, and different temperatures, she was wailing by the time we got to the checkout line.  I've never seen so many employees pour out of different corners of the store to help get us checked out, bagged, and loaded into my car as quickly as possible!

So tired after a big shopping trip
Go Huskies!
Thankfully nothing came out, because there's no way I was going to actually get it in the potty from on top of my stool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9