Carrie's Bday BBQ

Last Sunday we headed over the mountain to the Gilmans' house to celebrate Carrie's birthday.  The weather was warm and sunny, and the boys played perfectly together in Graham's pool.  The girls spent most of the time sleeping.

I'm getting some quality time in the swing Jakob used to love as a baby...I didn't like it as much.
Playing in Graham's big boy bed
We're such goofy guys!
Time for some cars
POOL!
The boys of summer enjoying a refreshing dip
I'm trying to convince Daddy to come swimming
Down to my diaper?  Don't mind if I do!
Everleigh had to borrow some of Cecily's clothes after spitting up.  She and Carrie look so angelic in this picture!
Garbage truck coming through
Gabe will have lots of opportunities to use his new vacuum thanks to the number of times we were in and out of the grass and the house
Time for some dinner
Waiting patiently for cake
Why isn't that cake being cut?!  I'm running out of patience!
Future BFFs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9