4 Weeks!

Four weeks can really fly by, despite the fact that Dan and I have been awake to see so much of those four weeks.  That being said, Everleigh brings so much joy to our lives that it's hard to remember how life was without her.  Here is a four week picture of her (from yesterday, which was the actual four week mark.)  I can't believe she'll be a month in a few more days!

Also, a belated happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there, especially the three fathers that mean the most to me: Dan, Ray, and Chuck.  Thank you for everything you do day-in and day-out.  You are the kind of men I hope Jakob grows up to be, and the strong, hard working, sensitive examples Everleigh is so blessed to experience.  We love you guys!

I turned 4 weeks old yesterday!
Daddy's girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9