Playground!

It's only been a few months since we last took Jakob to the playground, but he's developed so much that it's like being there with a totally new child.  He can even use the big kid swings without falling off!

I'm so glad I can play outside without spending 15 minutes getting bundled for it
I still love to swing
Sunshine and swinging make me happy!
So does sliding
I can do it all by myself these days
Peek-a-boo, I see you!
Now I see you around the spinning wheels
Here I am again!
I forgot how much I enjoy the different windows
I'm free from winter at last!
Coming to the playground better be a regular part of our agenda now that it's so nice out
This is the face of a toddler ready for spring
Whoa.  Big kid swing.
I'm ready for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9