Easter Egg Hunt

Grandma and Grandpa Hall came to visit us last weekend, and Sunday morning they helped the Easter Bunny out by hiding eggs in the backyard.  Jakob loved running around and finding the colorful eggs, and he DEFINITELY liked sampling some of the yummy candy inside.

Got my bucket and my Thomas boots.  Bring it on, Easter Bunny!
Help me out, Daddy
I don't think this kind of egg shell is compostable, but I'm still excited to find it on the compost bin
Hmm, something feels a bit off about the tree
Nailed it
That's not what bird eggs look like...must be another one from the Easter Bunny!
This isn't a piece of firewood
Time to slam dunk an egg
Keep your eyes peeled for another egg, Daddy!  (Get it?!  Peeled...egg?!  I'm a funny bunny!)
Hark!  Is that another egg I see?
Should we try the other side of the yard, Grandma and Grandpa?
I think I might see another one!
The Easter Bunny is very good at hiding eggs, but I'm even better at finding them
Look at my Easter bounty!  Let's hide them again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9