Pre-Party Playtime

We had a BBQ on Friday evening to celebrate Jakob's second birthday.  For the week leading up to the party, Jakob would list his friends that were coming to the party, and he would scream in delight "They're all coming!"  And he's been randomly shouting "Happy birthday, Jake!"  Clearly, he's been excited about his special day.  Before our guests arrived, he enjoyed some time playing in the fields with Grandma and Grandpa Janelle.

Check out all of my balloons!
An awesome Cars balloon 
This is a birthday balloon wonderland
What a lovely day for a party
Daddy is helping me with popping bubble wrap
Look at my two year old birthday shirt 
Two year olds help with chores
Should we head back to the yard in case my friends are all coming soon?
No, I don't plan on putting friends in Zoey's cage, but I might check it out before anyone arrives

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9