Thomas Boots

One of the highlights of last weekend was getting Jakob a pair of Thomas the Train boots and letting him run around outside.  He sprinted back and forth through the puddles on the basketball court, loving every second of the fresh air and warmer weather, and stomping in his new boots.

Observe my last dry moment
I'm testing the waters slowly
Enough timid behavior...time to stomp!
Check out how fast I can run in my new boots
I've been running back and forth for quite some time.  What else can I do out here?
Time to up the ante!
Time to do some laps around Grandpa
Check out how big a splash my boots make
Whew, I'm getting a little dizzy from running in circles.  Good thing Grandpa is here to steady me.
Grandpa is helping me stomp the ice along the edge of the basketball course
These boots were made for stomping
This is all great fun, but I really want to get the full effect of these fun puddles
Yep, Mommy is going to let this happen for a few minutes because I'm so happy
SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH
Mmm, ribs for dinner!  I'm hungry after all that outdoor time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9