Syrup

Last weekend was the maple syrup open house weekend in Huntington.  Unfortunately old man winter has stuck around, which is annoying on lots of levels, including the fact that practically no sap has been running yet.  But that didn't stop us from going to a pancake breakfast Saturday morning to support the local boy scouts or to two different sugar houses.  Despite large quantities of syrup, Jakob still took a great nap that day!

I'm killing time with my cars while I wait for the boy scouts to deliver my pancakes and sausage
This is one of my favorite books right now because it has a train, animals, and great colors
I need to be up and moving or I'll get too hungry
I can see the school bus from this window, just like home!
Guess where I am now
The fire station!
I love checking out all the different lights and gadgets
Whoa.  What is that?
Is this a light saber?
The force is strong in me
I'm fighting the dark side...
...and also fighting fires.  What a multi-tasker!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9