Baby Bouncer

Jakob is quite fond of Graham's baby sister, Cecily.  We had a play date at the Gilmans' house last Friday morning, and he gave her lots of sweet, gentle kisses.  We had the Gilmans over for dinner on Saturday night, and in anticipation of Cecily's arrival, we got Jakob's baby bouncer out for her.  He was never too fond of sitting in the bouncer when he was a baby, but he was very interested in it last weekend.  Since he's right about at the weight limit, we figured he wouldn't do too much damage by sitting in it.  He loved everything about it, from the music it played to the relaxing vibration.  Most of all, he loved when Cecily was in it.  In fact, his first word to me Sunday morning when he woke up was "Cecily."  So sweet!

This looks vaguely familiar
I like pushing the buttons
Can I sit in this?
I want to make sure this is comfortable for Cecily
Do you think she would be happier sitting this way?
Oh yes, this is very nice and relaxing
I like this bouncer so much that I'm going to have my snack in it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9