Meeting Baby Cecily

We finally got to meet Carrie and Gabe's sweet baby daughter, Cecily Mary Gilman, last Friday night!  She was born on Feb. 25th, so she's just a little peanut, and she's absolutely gorgeous.  Although Jakob wasn't too interested in her, even when Dan and I were holding her, he did stop to give her a couple gentle kisses on the head towards the end of the evening.  When Carrie asked him if he wanted a baby sister, he responded in the affirmative, saying "uh huh" (his form of yes.)  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of him near her, but I did get a few of him and Graham having the best night of play together yet.  These two have so much fun together!

I may be a silly little monkey, but that won't stop me from riding Graham's horse
Hot dog time!
We're watching Mater!
What do you mean I still have ketchup on my face?!  How humiliating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9