Newington Visit

We spent last weekend in Newington and packed a lot of fun into two quick days.  Grandma wanted to take Jakob to Toys R Us to get him a special toy, and he loved running through the store touching every toy within reach.  He ultimately picked a big fire truck with lights, sirens, and a moving ladder.  Then we headed across the parking lot to Stew Leonard's.  Jakob still didn't like the big mooing cow, but he got a kick out of watching the other puppets and throwing pennies in the wishing well.

Yup, this is the one I want
You other trucks are nice, but I love fire trucks best
Look at that banana singing up there!
This wishing well makes all sorts of fun animal noises when you throw your coins in
I wish we go back to Grandma and Grandpa's house so I can play with my new truck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9