Audubon

Whew, Sunday was a busy day!  After our skating adventure, which was somewhat short-lived, we took Jakob to the Audubon Center for a snowshoe and sightseeing tour.  Everyone must have been on the slopes, because we had the whole place to ourselves.  It was just the right distance and degree of difficulty for this pregnant Mama, and Jakob loved checking out the bird signs.  We even saw a pair of pheasants!

Enjoying winter activities much more when it's sunny and warmer
Oh look, a bird sign.  Let's take a closer look and learn.
I can't wait until I see these colorful birds
Here's me with my favorite mountain, Camels Hump.  We can see this from our house!
It's so scenic, it deserves a picture of its own
And here I am with Mount Mansfield in the background
Family selfie
I see the moon and the moon sees me
Taking a quick break
I'm losing interest in taking pictures
When I said a quick break, I meant quick.  Up and at 'em!
Mommy at 28 weeks pregnant with my baby sister.  I'm impressed she made it up the hill with all that extra weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9