South End Art Hop

Last weekend Jakob and I went to the south end of Burlington to meet up with the Gilmans at the Art Hop.  It was a gorgeous day, and I was so happy to get a full morning with just my little man.  Dan has been mainly on Jakob duty these past few months, but now that Everleigh is slightly less dependent on me and takes longer morning naps, I was ready to cash in on some quality time with Jakob.  He and Graham listened so well, and Jakob actually enjoyed looking at some of the sculptures. 

Good thing this is cool looking, because I stepped in the dog poop behind me to get to it
It comes in yellow too (but this one was poop free)
Carrie is rewarding me with a chocolate chip for listening so well during our walk
I like this sculpture because it looks like a cat
I'm not just appreciating the art today, I'm also appreciating my friend
This is one huuuuge piece of art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9