Hopping Again

We made it with all three kids from Pine Street to Church Street last weekend.  I couldn't believe Jakob and Graham were willing and able to walk that far, and they certainly worked up an appetite.  They each enjoyed a slice of pizza while Gabe, Carrie, and I had sandwiches.  Amazingly, both boys stayed in their seats the whole time we ate lunch, probably thanks to all the people and dog watching they were able to do from our outside patio seats.  As a treat for being so good, we stopped and got everyone some treats from Lake Champlain Chocolate.  Jakob was in my arms and Carrie's arms the whole walk home, and he slept well that night!

Despite how green the water in the fountain is, I still want to go swimming
But I listened to Mommy and just looked with my eyes at the fountain
Lunch time!   What's the soup d'jour?  I'll just have pizza.
I'm hungry!
Good thing I saved a little bit of room for this tasty treat
Mmm, that's the good stuff
Thanks for the lift, Carrie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9