Champlain Valley Expo

Grandma and Grandpa Janelle and Dan took Jakob to the Champlain Valley Expo on Saturday of their visit.  On the ride there, they saw a food truck with a replica of Sheriff from the Cars movie, which got their day off to a fabulous start.  Jakob loved bravely touching all the animals.  He went on two rides as well.  He loved the train ride, but he wasn't too sure about the purple dragon ride.

At the last fair I saw Mater, and now I'm seeing Sheriff!
I have a miniature version of you at home
The blooming onion reminded me of the one I had with Grandma and Grandpa Hall last year!
Yes!  Alpacas!
This ox weighs over 2000 pounds!  Look how brave I am (and how little I look next to it)!
Hoping none of these cows has gas as we walk through
That's a big horse
I worked up an appetite, Grandpa
Mmm, hot dogs
No Atkins diet for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9