Boyden Valley

Dan took Jakob to Boyden Valley vineyard last Saturday for their fall harvest festival.  They were the first ones to get there, so Jakob had free reign over the place before other kids and families arrived.  He loved playing on their swing set, riding on the horse drawn carriage, and sampling chocolate.

I'm feeling ambitious
I like these big ones best
I'm a pumpkin patch kid
I want all of these
What's over there?
You coming, Daddy?
This is the coolest "swing" ever!
A swing with a view
Tractor time
Time to climb the playground
This is so much fun
I need to take time to ponder while I'm in this lovely setting
Oh yes, I need to do that
Hay ride time!
These overalls are perfect for today
I'm having such a good time I'm willing to roll around
That chocolate was tasty, so I saved some around my mouth for later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9