You Give Me Fever

Jakob came down with a fever late last Friday night, and he wasn't able to shake it until yesterday.  It spiked to 103.8 at its highest, but the doctor wasn't too concerned because his lungs and ears were clear.  It was a quiet weekend while our little man wasn't feeling well, but in between long naps he still had fun playing.  Such a trooper!

I'm so toasty that Mommy and Daddy stripped me down to just my onesie to cool me off
They also put Sesame Street on to distract me.  Wow.  I get why kids like it!
Every so often I like to push up to my toes when I crawl, just to keep things interesting.
I still haven't gotten into the standing position on my own yet though
Oh, hello Holden
No need to wipe off my hands after a snack...that's what Holden is for

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9