Waving Bye-Bye

We took Jakob to our favorite Turkish restaurant for lunch today, and older women at two separate tables spent most the afternoon fawning over him.  Apparently Jakob enjoyed the attention, because as we were leaving, he waved good-bye to them...his first time waving good-bye!  Later when we were playing, he pulled himself into the standing position on a bunch of new things such as me, our back door, and the magazine rack.  Then, I asked him where certain toys were, and he was able to identify his giraffe Sophie, his train, and his ducks.  Talk about an amazing day full of progress!  We're so proud of him!!

I found you, Starfish.  
You're still my nemesis, even after all this time
I emptied all my toys out of my bucket
...so I could bang on it like a drum
BA BA BA BA
GUUUUU!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9