Gilmania

I am desperate for spring.  Sure, we've got snow on the ground, and temps are below average, but that doesn't mean I can't try to make it feel as spring-like as possible.  In light of that, we had the Gilmans over for a BBQ Sunday evening.  The boys played together as much as two babies can, and we spent a good portion of the evening trying to convince Gabe that camping is fun, and not just "playing homeless."  Watching Graham motor around the house with a walker toy is like having a glimpse into the future for Jakob since they're only a few months apart in age.  It's hard to believe our little men are growing up so quickly!

Pile the blocks high and deep
I think I hear our guests!
Sharing books is so much fun
Pst!   Mom!  I don't want to alarm you, but I think Graham is wearing a Mets hoodie.
Carrie is reading to us.  YAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9