Rocking Around the 06111 and Meeting Uncle Andrew

As I said last week, we spent the weekend in CT for Grandpa Janelle's excellent birthday party and cousin Kelly's beautiful bridal shower.  The big surprise for the weekend was that Aunt Karen and Uncle Andrew flew in for the festivities!!!  Jakob was so happy to meet Andy, and the three of them got a lot of fun quality time.  As always, the weekend went by too quickly, but it was packed with happiness and laughter!

Who is this Santa you speak of, and will he be bringing my dinner?
Don't bother wrapping up these bananas.  I want to eat them as quickly as possibly.
Oooooh, I haven't looked at this light yet.
Okay, back to business.  My cereal, please.
Yes, we planned to match.
Hi, Uncle Andrew.  I've heard so much about you!
I get so much love, and I love it!
Look how cute we all are (and how well we match...great fashion minds think alike)
Aunt Karen sure does like giving me hair, but I'm not sure the comb over is my best look
My Janelle family
Num num num
Showing Uncle Andrew how to pose for the pictures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9