Christmas Continues

I wasn't kidding about the quantities of pictures I took at Christmas :-)

Formal family photo with babies' first Christmas
Hi Great Grandma, it's so good to see you again!
How do you like my second outfit of the day?
It's a proven fact, Santa does rock
Playing with cousin Mikey
Saratoga tradition of the peppermint pig, which you break with a little silver hammer...
....I'll leave that part to cousins Mikey and Jack.  I'd rather just gum the hammer.
What in the world is this?!
I think I'd like this better without the wrapper on
Sneaking some Mommy time amidst playing with all my friends and family
All Mommy wants for Christmas is to give me love
A Yankees hat!  I'm ready to support my team!
My cousins have a Thomas train...totally cool
I'm a conductor
Want to play some reindeer games?
Grandpa, I like your head gear, but mine is more festive
This is as close as Mommy and Aunt Ali are going to get
Headed back to Vermont...so tired from five of the best days of my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9