O Christmas Tree!

In the hopes that a bit of the Christmas spirit would make him feel better (or at least that walking around outside and the lights would distract him from his sniffles), we went and got our Christmas tree on Sunday.  Even though it didn't look or feel like Christmastime weather, the sunshine and mild temps made it a comfortable day for us to be out.  The house is decorated and feeling very merry!

Bring on the trees!
I like this one, Mommy
Get chopping, Daddy
I can't wait to be just like Daddy when I grow up 
I'll micromanage the decorating from here
Oooooh!  You know how I love to look at lights!
Deck the Jakob Hall
I'm a little angel, but I think I'm too big for the top of the tree
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Yes, I think this little choo-choo should go up on the tree
Let me play with dancing Santa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9