Jingle Bell Janelles

After an amazing trip to New York, we headed south to Connecticut to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with my side of the family.  Santa managed to find Jakob in Newington as well and brought him lots of fun toys and presents to open.  We had two fabulous gatherings with family and even woke up to a white Christmas!

Consider me the cruise control to CT
On second thought, maybe I'll just snooze until we get there
Grandma and Grandpa's neighbor Nicholas brought me a toy
My shirt says it all "Silent Night....Mommy wishes"
Thhhhhhhheeeeee Yankees win!!
A Gettysburg hoodie...go Bullets!
Wrapping paper is the best
Great Uncle Brian and Aunt Kim got me a pony stuffed animal from Saratoga.  How appropriate!
This box is bigger than I am!
SHINY BOW
This new toy has all sorts of enticing gadgets
No time for pictures...I'm busy having fun
Oh boy, look at me standing
This is even better when I'm down to my diaper
Check out my toys, Grandma!
Holy smokes, this toy has got it going on!
I'm a little snow man!  Too bad I had an accident and had to change, but luckily Grandma and Grandpa did laundry so I could wear this on Christmas
Watch my progression of kisses
Step one: get your target within reach
Step two: Turn your head in the right direction
Step three:  Plant a big smooch!
Flying snow man
Hi pretty puppy
Your hair is SOOOOO soft
Ride 'em snow baby
Playtime with doggies is the best

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9