Morning Playtime

Well, I forgot my camera at home last night when we went to the Gilman's for Thanksfriendsmas.  Bad move, as there were so many picture worthy moments of the little ones.  Hopefully they'll be able to email me the pictures at some point when our schedules calm down.  After having so much fun last night, Jakob woke up in a great mood this morning and was ready to play.

I've covered this snail block in enough saliva to make it look almost as slimy as a real snail
Another Michael Buble song on Pandora?!  Ugh.
Daddy's over there!
Sitting up gives me such a fun viewpoint
But sometimes I've got to lunge down to get a toy in my mouth
Check out my cute new PJs while I grab that container
Don't forget our house, Rudolph!  I'll leave carrots out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9