Father and Son

Father's Day weekend is coming to an end, and there's no way I can let it go by without wishing all the fathers in my life -- both old and new ones -- a very happy Father's Day.  As a new mom, it often feels like Jakob and I get the vast majority of the attention.  But everyone who knows our family knows just how much Dan does on a daily basis to help make sure life in our house is wonderful, even if he doesn't get as much or as regular recognition for his efforts.  I never cease to be amazed by his patience, dedication, effort, and love, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't marvel at how very lucky I am to be married to such an amazing man.  Jakob is just as lucky to have him as a daddy, and I can only hope that Jakob grows up to be exactly like Dan.  We love you so much, Dan!

True love

Gabe and Graham

Dan and Claire watch Jakob as he sleeps

Greg and Graham cuddling

Jakob loves Graham's swing!

Becky and Greg will be welcoming their second child within a couple of weeks (if not sooner)!

Endless thanks to Graham, Carrie, and Gabe for sharing Graham's swing with Jakob.   He took a serious nap in it this afternoon thanks to you guys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9