Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Janelle

My parents came up to visit us Thursday through Saturday, and we all had a great time.  Jakob got lots of time to snuggle with his grandparents, while I had time to run some errands and get a haircut (which I had intended to do before he was born)!  Jakob was happy to be able to wish Ray J a happy first Grandfather's Day weekend in person too.

The start of a fun weekend

Lots and lots of time with Grandma

Bath time

Starting to enjoy my baths

Rinsing and repeating

I love warm snuggles after getting squeaky clean!

Mommy insists on brushing my hair, even though I hardly have any

Is this really necessary?!

Looking good!

Wearing this shirt in honor of Father's Day weekend

Up close and personal 
Getting some fresh air (notice how the socks match the shirt!!)

BBQ time!

First time father and grandfather...good looking guys!

All we need is Autie Karen!!

First Huntington campfire, and looking at Daddy with such love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9