Mommy's 33rd Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday last week, and thanks to all the warm wishes from friends and family.  Everleigh took great naps for me all day, and Jakob had an easy drop off at daycare.  In the evening, we opened all my cards.  Dan got each of us a present, so we opened those as well.  (Such a sweet idea!)  He got Everleigh an adorable new outfit, which included jean leggings...adorable!  He got Jakob the Cranky piece for his train table...he loved it!  And he got me a gorgeous, sparkly pair of diamond earrings.  It was such a happy day, capped off with cake and wine!

Happy birthday smiles with my little man
I need help blowing out my candles
I got my wish!  I smooch from Jakob!
Getting every last bit of frosting
Look at me using good manners with my fork for cake time
Nevermind.  It's much quicker and more efficient to use my fingers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9