Berlin Fair

We went to CT for a visit with Aunt Karen the first weekend in October because she was back in Hartford for work training.  (Yes, I'm getting behind on my pictures again.)  It was so wonderful to see her, and we did a ton of fun and hilarious things with the kids!  Friday after nap time we took them to the Berlin Fair, which was jam packed with people and things to see.  Jakob particularly liked the bull riding exhibit.  I don't think he blinked once, and he kept saying "WOW!"  He's still telling people that he saw two bull riders.

Nothing better after a nap than snuggle with my aunt!
That ride is huuuuuge
Why did my parents dress me like a boy?
Check out all this stuff!
These exhibits are most impressive
I like a good chicken
I bet I would win first prize if I were on display
Do you know there's a song about you?!
Fingers and fair food...yummy
The fair crew
Mmm, this root beer float hits the spot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9