Everleigh Teething?

Lots of word only posts on the blog today!  This is a happier one than the previous post because I think Everleigh is teething.  This is probably a happier thing for us than her, because she does seem rather uncomfortable.  After running some errands, I noticed the middle of her bottom lip was purplish blue.  My first reaction was to panic, because I've read that blue lips is a sign of a serious medical problem.  But then I noticed it was localized to just one spot in the middle of her bottom lip, and her breathing and everything else seems totally fine.  She's been chewing on her fingers and drooling more lately, and the last day or so she's been sucking on her lips.  A lot.  I'm keeping a close eye on her, but I think she just gave herself a little bruise from all that action.  Here's hoping the teeth pop soon so all the discomfort isn't for nothing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9