Trip to CT and Zawadzki Playdate

This year, we decided to do Christmas in Vermont.  Therefore, we're doing some traveling to see family before and after the holidays.  Over the past weekend, we went down to CT to see my side of the family and some of our CT friends. KJ was back from San Diego, and we packed as much excitement into all of Jakob's waking moments as possible.  We'll miss Christmas Eve and Christmas day in CT like we've been doing every year before now, but we're also looking forward to starting our family tradition.

This doesn't quite feel right, but I like it anyway
Grandma and I are enjoying some berries for a snack
I'm a music maker
Stella and I are sharing puzzle pieces with baby Max
Stella got me an excellent Christmas gift!  Thank you!
Ride 'em cow boy!
Hi pretty lady.  Mind if I share that chair with you?
I'm going to sit whether she likes it or not, hehehe
Auntie is giving me a lime, and you know how I like tart citrus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9