Christmas Gifts: A Bonus Blog

As a little Christmas gift to all our friends and family who follow the blog, here's an extra post with pictures of Jakob opening gifts from this morning.  Jakob slept until 8:15 this morning, giving Dan and I time to sleep in and have a relaxing cup of coffee.  Usually when he wakes up, he needs a good 15-20 minutes of quiet time on a lap before he's ready to get going.  Today, he took one look at the presents under the tree and squirmed out of my arms to start unwrapping a gift.  He happened to start on the Thomas the Train set we got him, which he loved.  In fact, we had to give him breakfast on the floor because he refused to stop playing.  After some Skyping with Grandma and Grandpa Hall, we headed outside to enjoy a beautiful, but cold, Christmas Day.

SANTA CAME!!  And look!  Another cool picture feature magically appeared!
I better climb up onto these boxes to get a better angle for unwrapping
Is that a train?!?!
It's Thomas! 
I'm not going to wait to get it out of its packaging to start pressing buttons
I can barely contain my excitement as Daddy sets up the tracks
Look at Thomas go!
I love my trains
I need to get a closer look at the tracks
Hurry up with the unwrapping, Daddy
"Choo choo train!"
A little derailment won't dampen my fun
Kenya is one of my priorities today too
I've got no time for breakfast, so Daddy brought it to me
I do have time to give Kenya a kiss
Whew, better stay hydrated with my new bear water bottle
These gifts make great seats as I open my new cars
This is heaven
Mommy is certain Goggle just picks and chooses which pictures it wants to add effects to
I love icicles
I'm selecting the best one to pull down
Tastes icy
Here I come!
What a perfect day
Mommy and Daddy's little snow angel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9