Turkey Trot and First Solid Food

We're planning to fry a turkey this Thanksgiving, but since neither Dan nor I has ever done it, we thought it was best to do a test turkey before the big weekend arrives.  Fortunately our dear friends were willing to be official taste-testors, and Gabe went so far as to kindly stand watch outside with Dan while armed with a fire extinguisher.  The turkey was a huge hit, as were the truly amazing sides and desserts, but the meal paled in comparison to the exceptional company.  

You can have your fried turkey, I'm eating my first solids!
Yup, that's Grandma Hall's homemade applesauce
MORE.  I mean it.  MORE.  NOW.  Don't make me ask again.
Do you like my sock monkey, Sarah?
We're watching the 25th anniversary special of Les Miserables.  I'm not sure who this 2-4-6-0-1 fellow is, but I like the cut of his jib.
Thanks for playing with me!
Nibbling on my toes, are you Graham?
Sharing is caring
That's what friends are for

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9